QPR UI 2018.3 has been released with the following major new features:
- QPR ProcessAnalyzer Flowchart visibility settings have been overhauled with a new visual presentation. New stepper elements allow for more flexible flow threshold settings while maintaining a user-friendly approach.
- The ChartView can use the new conformance analysis that is part of the QPR ProcessAnalyzer expression engine. The conformance analysis compares your as-is process (event log) to the as-designed process (BPMN model). You can see the count or percentage of nonconforming cases for different dimensions, such as case attributes, case duration or start time. Also for the nonconforming cases, the reason for the nonconformance is available, such as which events are undesired in the process.
- Editable Data Grid can now be used for creating and deleting Metrics measures and scorecards, and QPR Portal actions. Measures can be created from a template element containing set of predefined settings for the new measure. Editable Data Grid also supports relation attributes, which are useful for changin e.g. parent element, value setting, period or measure unit.
- There is a new mechanism in the HTML presentation objects for quering data without defining datasets, called direct queries. This enables to create more flexible HTML presentation objects, allowing the amount of queries to vary.
- The legacy Offline mode in QPR ProcessAnalyzer presentation object (PAPO) has been removed. The new in-memory core provides similar performance, and in addition ability to process much more data that was possible in the Offline mode.
- The legacy Table presentation object has been removed. Existing Tables are replaced automatically by the mode flexible Data Grid presentation object.
QPR UI 2018.3 can be downloaded from the QPR UI Wiki.