QPR UI 2018.1 has been released with the following major new features:
- Variable and Expression tags can now be used in the chart JSON settings. It enables to set chart settings from context variables and to change chart settings while viewing.
- There is a new expression language function "cell" to get a single cell value from a dataset and show in a dashboard.
- QPR UI view export files don't have the encoding any more, which enables to read and edit export files as they are in a user readable form.
- QPR Metrics and QPR Processes for Masses (QPR ProcessDesigner) ready-made solutions are available as the QPR UI solution package.
- In addition, see all the QPR ProcessAnalyzer related features that are available in QPR UI.
QPR UI 2018.1 can be downloaded from the QPR UI Wiki.