QPR ProcessAnalyzer 2019.5 and QPR UI 2019.5 have been released with the following new features:
- QPR ProcessAnalyzer UI has a new brighter graphical layout based on the company new visual identity.
- New filtering prototype for PAPO is available as a new presentation object, containing the Flowchart and Case analyses. In the new filtering, all analyses work the same in terms of creating filters and there are no separate Control and Analysis windows behaving differently. In addition, analysis settings are now available in the side pane on the right.
- ChartView is now available in the tool palette, so that it can easily be added to dashboards.
- There is a new Enhanced BPMN view to draw BPMN diagrams and see process mining KPI's calculated on the fly based on the designed BPMN.
- QPR UI workspace screen has been renewed. Instead of the old private and public workspaces, all views are organized into folders.
- When a QPR UI view is deleted, panels used by the view are also deleted.
- QPR ProcessAnalyzer model memory estimates have been decreased by 20 %, because QPR ProcessAnalyzer memory consumption has decreased remarkably due to optimizations.
- Java used by QPR UI server has been updated, which also brought new application server, named Payara. Payara is based on GlassFish so for example the administration panel is familiar.
QPR ProcessAnalyzer 2019.5 and QPR UI 2019.5 can be downloaded from the QPR Wiki downloads page.