I'm happy to announce that QPR ProcessAnalyzer 2019.2 and QPR UI 2019.2 have been released with the following new features:
- In QPR ProcessAnalyzer, the currently open model and filter is visible in the header. When clicking it, a dropdown list opens for selecting another model. You can also view model information by clicking the details icon.
- ChartView settings have been reorganized, and there are now tabs for general settings, measures and dimensions. Also a new type of visualization, polar chart is available. In addition, it is possible to create filters affecting the data shown by the ChartView.
- QPR ProcessAnalyzer memory management has been improved, and models are now dropped from the memory automatically when they are not used for a certain time, to free memory to other models. Schedule for dropping models can be set globally for all models and for each model separately. (more information)
- Users that should have access to QPR UI, can be managed with a user group. This security setting is useful, when all users in the organization should not be allowed to login to QPR UI. (more information)
- QPR UI GlassFish server settings have been optimized to improve robustness and performance. Note that the upgrade installer preserves the existing settings, so the new settings are not automatically taken into use when using the upgrade installer. Alternatively, you can change the settings manually using the GlassFish Admin Console. (more information)
QPR ProcessAnalyzer 2019.2 and QPR UI 2019.2 can be downloaded from the QPR Wiki.