QPR ProcessAnalyzer version 2015.3 is now available and comes with the following improvements and additions:
- QPR ProcessAnalyzer Integration Kit (PAIK) enables extracting of process performance data from your SAP or SQL system to QPR ProcessAnalyzer through continuous integration.
- The new analysis parameter called IncludeEventIds in Event Analysis, enables selecting which events will be removed from the model and replace them more easily with new events.
- The new ScriptLauncher makes it much more efficient to have scripts running on the server. Instead of having to make them run separately, the user can configure scripts to be run automatically.
- Refactor LocalDB instance startup making it possible to have different versions of LocalDB installed for QPR ProcessAnalyzer and QPR EnterpriseArchitect.
- Import performance improvements which enhance the overall performance of QPR ProcessAnalyzer in case the user changes the function of ongoing operations.