QPR MobileDashboard 2017.7 has been released with the following major new features:
- New dynamic tag for calculating expressions in dashboards. Creation of dashboards with real-time data, such as date or time, is now possible. This gives way for new dashboard creation options allowing representation of data calculated on the runtime.
- HTML Presentation Object added to the dashboard creation tool, allowing for creation of customized presentation objects for advanced deployments. With the SVG functionality of previous release, this extends the Web UI functionality for the end user.
- Opening views and dashboards on the Web UI has been improved. The layout component has been added with a more improved solution making the load times much quicker. The login screen and its functionality have been optimized, making the user login experience much snappier.
- Common QPR Authentication framework has been improved: When using both QPR Suite and QPR ProcessAnalyzer, QPR Suite session can automatically renew expired QPR ProcessAnalyzer session and vice versa.
- Profiling Analysis now supports numerical case attributes, allowing the user more freedom in determining and defining case attributes relevant to their analysis.
- Other bug fixes and performance improvements, aiming to improve user experience.