QPR MobileDashboard 2017.3 has been released with the following major new features:
- SVG graphics is a new presentation object, which can be used to create graphical drawings containing e.g. shapes, text and images. It's possible to use context variables in the SVG to show data from source systems. It's also possible to bind actions e.g. when clicking SVG shapes.
- Clicking web browser's Back button goes back in context variable change history, so e.g. selections and view changes can be rolled back using the Back button.
- Visual layout of the Data grid presentation object can be changed with CSS styles. E.g. font size, font style and row height can be changed.
- Panel's fullscreen icon can be hidden for each panel separately, which is useful when the fullscreen functionality is not relevant for a panel.
- PAPO has a new window system, containing a control window and analysis window. PAPO contains now Profiling and Duration analysis, and previously introduced Variation analysis works in memory mode. Visual layout of Flowchart start and end symbols have been improved. Also PAPO has a picklist for selecting process analysis model.
- Presentation objects are arranged in a panel as they have been set in the panel designer (wysiwyg layout). It's also possible to set the allowed range for the aspect ratio so that the layout works better in screens with varying aspect ratios.
- It's possible to use context variables in Data grid JSON settings. This enables to bind settings to context variables or set the whole JSON using a context variable.
- Scrollbar has been added to the left side presentation object toolbar so that all presentation objects are reachable also with smaller screens.
QPR MobileDashboard 2017.3 can be downloaded from the Product releases page.