QPR MobileDashboard 2017.2 has been released with the following major new features:
- Help tutorial is replaced by QPR MobileDashboard Wiki available in https://devnet.onqpr.com/pawiki/index.php/QPR_MobileDashboard_Wiki. For now, Wiki only has the old tutorials's material but in future it will contain lot of content e.g. detailed specs, use cases and concept descriptions.
- Charts and gauges contain now a lot of new settings that the dashboard designer can change using a JSON notation. These settings bring comparable amount of flexibility than in QPR Metrics.
- Whole bunch of settings for data grid (table) that the dashboard designer can change using a JSON notation. E.g. filtering, searching, sorting, grouping, paging and column sizes can be changed.
- Data grid contains a new popup menu that can be opened with right clicking. Selectable items in the menu can be freely configured. When an item is selected, configurable actions are triggered, such as changing context variables, navigating to other views and running QPR ProcessAnalyzer queries.
- In chart mappings, it's possible to define that all rows and columns in the data are automatically selected to the chart. This is useful e.g. when the data contains variable amount of columns and all should be included as series.
- New data source to create generic QPR Suite Web Services queries. It allows to use the full potential of QPR Suite Web Services in fetching data to QPR MobileDashboard.
- PAPO (ProcessAnalyzer Presentation Object) has a new In-Memory mode where analysis is calculated in browser memory instead of in the ProcessAnalyzer server. In-Memory Mode provides huge performance advantages as the analysis results are available in a few seconds. Currently PAPO contains Flowchart Influence Analysis and Variation Analysis that can be used in server and In-Memory mode - other ProcessAnalyzer functions will be available in future releases.
- QPR Software's logo is used as QPR MobileDashboard's icon (browser favicon).
QPR MobileDashboard 2017.2 can be downloaded from the Product releases page.