QPR EA/PD: Displaying Diagrams in "fit to screen" or 100%

3 posts 0 new

QPR EA/PD: Displaying Diagrams in "fit to screen" or 100%

Hello together,

I have a customer who uses QPR EA, who is using the portal in the way to display the diagrams in "fit to screen"-mode.

In QPR 2014.1 (or something around that) the default behaviour for the portal was switched from "fit to screen" to show "100%" when loading a new diagram.

Now I am migrating to QPR 2016.1 and since (of course) the default behaviour is "100%", I am now in need of a changed template so that the "fit to screen" is active again.

But this is not my question.

My question is that I would like to get a feeling of how may of you partners and customers would use the QPR EA/PD diagrams in "fit to screen"-mode.

In QPR 2014.1 I have suggested a gloabl switch in Configuration Manager to toggle between this two behaviours, but I am not sure if it is worth the effort.

Looking forward to your feedback.

Best Regards,

Christoph

I have change the template files to all my hosts customers and two 2  customers with local installation. If I would ask the remainding customers they will say, yes please.  

I agree that there is problem here - In client side there can be only percentages defined as zoom size. => I have created a feature to the backlog that modeling options also include possibility to define global or model specific web style "Fit to window" or "Page width" as default zoom size.