One of QPR Software’s core values is long term success together. Therefore we want to make the QPR Community a vivid forum for all people interested in QPR Software, its products and services as well as tools and solutions and to where all community members want to return time after time. To make this happen share your best practices as well as tools and solutions with your fellow community members!
• Remember that you are responsible and liable for all your activities while participating in the QPR Community, including anything you contribute.
• Treat others as you would expect them to treat you - when you help others you get helped!
• Do not use offensive language or engage in disruptive activity in the QPR Community.
• QPR Community is about sharing members’ professional experience. Therefore, do not submit unrelated content and e.g. any trade secrets, spam, racism or content that might be interpreted as sexually offensive by your fellow community members.
• You are welcome to promote your contributions, but make sure your content is relevant for the audience you are targeting with your promotion. Do not SPAM.
• Respect copyright and only upload content that you made or that you are authorized to use.
• Respect privacy of all fellow QPR Community members by not revealing their personal information or doing things like predatory behavior, stalking or harassment.
If you think someone broke these guidelines or values, notify our moderators by using this notification link .
We will always review all published content, and remove any content which breaks QPR Community rules and notify the author accordingly. We might also ban a member from the community if necessary. If you think we missed something in the rules or if you are looking for clarification, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Your QPR Community Team
QPR Software Plc