Recording of the webinar held on 28th of October; What's new in 2016.6.
New features and functionalities:
- Super Useful Analytics
- There now is a Duration Influence Analysis that shows which case attributes have the most effect into the durations of cases or the selected flow.
- Comparison Mode is now available for flowchart benchmarking.
- Prediction and Machine Learning
- QPR ProcessAnalyzer Xpress now comes with Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Express LocalDB. Due to this, support for 32-bit operating systems is dropped. Support for 32-bit Microsoft Office Excel remains.
- Support for Open R and example script for clustering / case prediction.
- Epicor and ServiceNow demo models have been added.
- IWA support for --#CallWebService.
- There now is a new StartBackground script command, that makes all script commands that are placed after it be run in background, so that the user can continue using QPR ProcessAnalyzer Excel Client.
- QPR MobileDashboard
Log in to watch the webinar recording here.
See below the webinar slides: